EMERALD TO DIAMOND TRAINING
As this training winds down it is important to remember that with all the skills you are learning and refining, building relationships still remains at the center of your business. Your relationships with your Coaches and customers are the glue of your business. When you take the time to understand how people think and feel, you build mutual respect and trust. So take the time to become a people expert and learn what people need.
Here are 6 things to keep in mind.
1. People need to feel special and valued. Use the Color Code assessment to help you understand what motivates the people in your life.
2. People want a better tomorrow, be the person who gives them hope. Share your personal success with them in the beginning until they begin to experience it themselves.
3. People need direction. Ask them; what do you want and when do you want it? Then lead them there.
4. Put their needs first. Help them define their vision and goals. Start small and move them at their own pace.
5. People need an encourager in their lives. Be their cheerleader.
6. Always stay focused on helping others win, and in doing so, you will win!
Today’s action: Think of the relationships in your life and make a list of 3 people who have been a blocker in your life. Make a list of 3 people who have been an encourager in your life. Now, make a list of 3 people you have been a blocker to, and 3 people you have encouraged.
LESSON 1: WELCOME
LESSON 2: The Power of Beachbody
LESSON 3: Have a Plan
LESSON 4: Vision
LESSON 5: Creating a List of Contacts
LESSON 6: Daily Action Plan
LESSON 7: Off/Motivation
LESSON 8: Recruiting
LESSON 9: Be the CEO
LESSON 10: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 11: Getting Your Coaches Started Right
LESSON 12: Time Management
LESSON 13: How to Earn
LESSON 14: Off/Motivation
LESSON 15: Leads
LESSON 16: Accountability Partners and Mentors
LESSON 17: Creating Videos 1 & 2
LESSON 18: Share a Video
LESSON 19: Define Your Roles for Productivity
LESSON 20: Customer Service = Retention
LESSON 21: Customer to Coach
LESSON 22: Follow-Up
LESSON 23: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 24: Building Emeralds
LESSON 25: Assessment
LESSON 26: Just Do It
LESSON 27: Creating High- Performing Coaches
LESSON 28: Power of Duplication
LESSON 29: Revisit Your List
LESSON 30: Follow Up with New Customers
LESSON 31: Power of Consistency
LESSON 32: Off/Motivation
LESSON 33: Power of Belief
LESSON 34: Developing Diamonds
LESSON 35: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 36: Referrals
LESSON 37: Attract to YOU
LESSON 38: R.S.V.P.
LESSON 39: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 40: Diamond Chart Check-In
LESSON 41: Boosting Team Growth
LESSON 42: Create a Culture of Success Club
LESSON 43: Power of Events
LESSON 44: Hosting Team Calls and Meetings
LESSON 45: Hosting a Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 46: Off/Motivation
LESSON 47: Expectations of a Leader
LESSON 48: Connect and Motivate Your Team
LESSON 49: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 50: Leader Road Map
LESSON 51: Lessons in Leadership
LESSON 52: Inspire Action and Trust
LESSON 53: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 54: Relationships
LESSON 55: Next Steps ZOOM CALL