EMERALD TO DIAMOND TRAINING
Have you ever put your foot on the gas in your car and it revved up but didn’t move? You look down and realize you left the emergency brake on? Well that is what happens when you let bad habits impede your success. You may be doing everything that you think is right to move your business along, but there are things you might be doing that hold you back from moving forward. Are any of these habits holding you back?
• Waiting for the right moment. Do you think that next week will be a better time in your life? Better to start that Challenge Group or invite to an upcoming Coaching Opportunity Call? There never really is a ‘right moment’; so waiting for it is a waste of time.
• Waiting for approval. Once you realize that you and you alone are responsible for what comes in and out of your life, you will realize that waiting for someone else is a waste of time. You are your own CEO—time to step up!
• Waiting for perfection. Has perfection ever happened in your life? No—because life is never perfect, it is interesting. So stop waiting for perfection and start living!
• Comparing yourself to others. Success is personal and your journey is unique to you. The time you spend comparing your journey to others is wasted.
• Not working on your weaknesses. Sorry to break it to you, you have weaknesses. The great thing is that you also have amazing strengths. If you want to overcome your limitations, spend time working on them every day. Slowly but surely you will learn new things and overcome some of the obstacles that hold you back.
• You don’t take action. You make nice long lists. You research to find the latest and greatest apps to become more productive and organized. You organize and make great plans. You do everything but act on them. In order to get somewhere you have to take the first step. Spend more time acting and not planning!
What bad habits are you going to overcome?
LESSON 1: WELCOME
LESSON 2: The Power of Beachbody
LESSON 3: Have a Plan
LESSON 4: Vision
LESSON 5: Creating a List of Contacts
LESSON 6: Daily Action Plan
LESSON 7: Off/Motivation
LESSON 8: Recruiting
LESSON 9: Be the CEO
LESSON 10: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 11: Getting Your Coaches Started Right
LESSON 12: Time Management
LESSON 13: How to Earn
LESSON 14: Off/Motivation
LESSON 15: Leads
LESSON 16: Accountability Partners and Mentors
LESSON 17: Creating Videos 1 & 2
LESSON 18: Share a Video
LESSON 19: Define Your Roles for Productivity
LESSON 20: Customer Service = Retention
LESSON 21: Customer to Coach
LESSON 22: Follow-Up
LESSON 23: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 24: Building Emeralds
LESSON 25: Assessment
LESSON 26: Just Do It
LESSON 27: Creating High- Performing Coaches
LESSON 28: Power of Duplication
LESSON 29: Revisit Your List
LESSON 30: Follow Up with New Customers
LESSON 31: Power of Consistency
LESSON 32: Off/Motivation
LESSON 33: Power of Belief
LESSON 34: Developing Diamonds
LESSON 35: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 36: Referrals
LESSON 37: Attract to YOU
LESSON 38: R.S.V.P.
LESSON 39: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 40: Diamond Chart Check-In
LESSON 41: Boosting Team Growth
LESSON 42: Create a Culture of Success Club
LESSON 43: Power of Events
LESSON 44: Hosting Team Calls and Meetings
LESSON 45: Hosting a Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 46: Off/Motivation
LESSON 47: Expectations of a Leader
LESSON 48: Connect and Motivate Your Team
LESSON 49: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 50: Leader Road Map
LESSON 51: Lessons in Leadership
LESSON 52: Inspire Action and Trust
LESSON 53: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 54: Relationships
LESSON 55: Next Steps ZOOM CALL