Welcome to Independent Study:
CORNERSTONE: Team Builder Training!
This 10 day training was created to help you take your business to the next level and step into duplication and building a strong team! You can go through this training at your own pace, but I strongly urge you to not take longer than 10 days to complete it so that you can be working on finding your first coaches and helping them get started right away! Complete every assignment to help you master the team building basics!
Connect with our team!
Should you sign up your spouse? If so, should you put them on your weak leg or your strong leg?
There is no right or wrong answer. In fact, one answer does not fit all coaches and circumstance. That being said, it can be a strategic move that helps you grow your income in the future as you build your business. Watch this video from Top Coach Lindsay Matway explaining her take on signing up your spouse and figuring out what leg to place them on.
BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP YOUR SPOUSE:
- Having a coach right away under you
- The ability to earn additional income as a family through that extra account
- Having your spouse count toward your rank advancements
- The opportunity to earn leads through a 2nd account
- The opportunity to grow your volume by helping build your spouse's account
DRAWBACKS OF SIGNING UP YOUR SPOUSE:
- An extra expense with the cost of signing up/monthly coach fees
- Extra work to manage and maintain
Your assignment today is to figure out if you are going to sign up your spouse as a coach. If so, figure out what leg you want to place him on to work best with your business goals and strengths. If you need help figuring it out, ask in the team page!