EMERALD TO DIAMOND TRAINING
Leadership provides you with the opportunity to step up and host your own team calls and/or meetings. If you follow a system for each call and just plug in your content, you will not find it intimidating. Team calls and meetings support your business and boost your Coaches' productivity. Here are some important steps in planning for these opportunities:
1. Set your objective. Remember that each meeting/call should have an overall goal of equipping your Coaches with the necessary tools to get better results from their businesses.
In order to determine your objective, answer the following question: What do I want my Coaches to do, know, and feel as a result of this meeting/team call? Think about the questions you are getting during the week and you should be able to decide on the objective of your meeting/call.
2. Plan the key elements of your meeting/call. Here is a great way to remember the key elements. Simply remember this sentence: Remember To Include In Every Meeting as it forms an acronym that represents R – recognition, T – tools, I – information, I – inspiration, E – education, M – make a plan
R – provide recognition for both effort and accomplishment
T – is for tools, highlight a fitness program or Shakeology and take the opportunity to increase their product knowledge
I – is for information – important details about upcoming dates and details
I – is for inspiration – personal stories and testimonials that will help your Coaches see the big picture of the Beachbody opportunity, connect with our mission, and get to know one another better
E – is for education – skills that help everyone sell and recruit more
M – is for make a plan – your meeting/call is complete when your Coaches have a plan of action on what they have learned
3. Develop a timed agenda and stick to it. This will keep the meeting/call moving along and allow you to cover all the topics you want.
4. Handle the logistics. If you are planning a physical meeting, make sure you have a space to accommodate your size and needs as well as all the materials and AV equipment you need. If you are planning a video conference call, be sure you are connected and have working links to the call. Be sure to have a headset and any other equipment that will ensure a smooth experience for all participants.
5. Evaluate the meeting. Think about the meeting the next day while it’s still fresh in your mind. Ask yourself: What went well? What would I do differently next time? What was missing? Could anything have been eliminated?
Part of the evaluation is to watch for the results you want. For example, how many Coaches increased their invites? How many started a Challenge Group? By taking a few minutes to reflect on the meeting, you can already get a jumpstart on next week’s!
Quick Tip: Create a meeting/call/idea file – by week or topic.
A great way to do this is via FB LIVE in your team page OR using the program ZOOM which has a free account you can use.
LESSON 1: WELCOME
LESSON 2: The Power of Beachbody
LESSON 3: Have a Plan
LESSON 4: Vision
LESSON 5: Creating a List of Contacts
LESSON 6: Daily Action Plan
LESSON 7: Off/Motivation
LESSON 8: Recruiting
LESSON 9: Be the CEO
LESSON 10: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 11: Getting Your Coaches Started Right
LESSON 12: Time Management
LESSON 13: How to Earn
LESSON 14: Off/Motivation
LESSON 15: Leads
LESSON 16: Accountability Partners and Mentors
LESSON 17: Creating Videos 1 & 2
LESSON 18: Share a Video
LESSON 19: Define Your Roles for Productivity
LESSON 20: Customer Service = Retention
LESSON 21: Customer to Coach
LESSON 22: Follow-Up
LESSON 23: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 24: Building Emeralds
LESSON 25: Assessment
LESSON 26: Just Do It
LESSON 27: Creating High- Performing Coaches
LESSON 28: Power of Duplication
LESSON 29: Revisit Your List
LESSON 30: Follow Up with New Customers
LESSON 31: Power of Consistency
LESSON 32: Off/Motivation
LESSON 33: Power of Belief
LESSON 34: Developing Diamonds
LESSON 35: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 36: Referrals
LESSON 37: Attract to YOU
LESSON 38: R.S.V.P.
LESSON 39: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 40: Diamond Chart Check-In
LESSON 41: Boosting Team Growth
LESSON 42: Create a Culture of Success Club
LESSON 43: Power of Events
LESSON 44: Hosting Team Calls and Meetings
LESSON 45: Hosting a Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 46: Off/Motivation
LESSON 47: Expectations of a Leader
LESSON 48: Connect and Motivate Your Team
LESSON 49: Coaching Opportunity Event
LESSON 50: Leader Road Map
LESSON 51: Lessons in Leadership
LESSON 52: Inspire Action and Trust
LESSON 53: Off/Personal Development
LESSON 54: Relationships
LESSON 55: Next Steps ZOOM CALL